Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] 343's 1.3.6 Release

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys need help. i dont know how will I use 343's PW_DEV.iso file. Help me please. TIA

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I did but when I launch the versionchanger.exe it does not work I also include it to the folder with elementclien.exe

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I did but when I launch the versionchanger.exe it does not work I also include it to the folder with elementclien.exe

So u mounted and want change version? Why? I guess 343 pack is configured correctly, don't need change the version.
What was you goal with it?

Also in 343 package have 1.4.6 and 1.5.1 too, not every tool for 1.3.6 ....
I guess few tool was made for higher version server, also changing version doesn't change content/protocols/functions...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So u mounted and want change version? Why? I guess 343 pack is configured correctly, don't need change the version.
What was you goal with it?

Also in 343 package have 1.4.6 and 1.5.1 too, not every tool for 1.3.6 ....
I guess few tool was made for higher version server, also changing version doesn't change content/protocols/functions...

Yes I mounted the .iso file. Let's diregard woth the versionchanger since the package that I downloaded is 1.3.6. However still some of the tools on PW_DEV are not working like the gShopEditor I tried to run that and it gaves me an error about .OCX file I do register the file but the system won't let me do it etcetera. Those are the problems that I am facing right now, I need your help.

Upvote 0
Back