Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hrace009 vbox pwadmin help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dusted off an old pw server hrace009 put out like years and years ago. 1.3.1 or 1.3.6 vbox image.
I got every thing working just fine except 192.168.0.10:8080/pwAdmin/ . i can get into the and just fine but the pwadmin just spins and spins.
Im not good at this stuff. can some one explain what i may have to do to get this fixed.

thanks alot.

Erndog - Hrace009 vbox pwadmin help - RaGEZONE Forums

trying to give all info i can to help . here is a screen shot of tomcat start up. and i had saved the original post on this . good thing its no longer on this site for w/e reason.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can access the apache tomcat files with winscp so i should be able to access through web browser ?

Erndog - Hrace009 vbox pwadmin help - RaGEZONE Forums

not sure what the problem was. i just totally reinstalled the whole server pack and now it works..
must have been some goofie bug or something i didnt notice i did?

not sure what the problem was. i just totally reinstalled the whole server pack and now it works..
must have been some goofie bug or something i didnt notice i did?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do not you setup a completely new server
The scripts are written to setup the server completely automatically. And it works very well and does not appear bug

For example:
For example: http://forum.ragezone.com/f750/installation-pw-server-1-1-a-1114436/

They are free to use it. I have not checked the free time?
You can check it. I personally have had it for so long

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea i was looking at that pwadmin you linked there. it looks cool. standalone to. im away for a few days. ill check it out when im back. thanks for the links.

im looking into the gshop.data now. not sure what makes it tick.
what all needs to be changed when it is edited.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back