Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

phpMyAdmin $cfg['Servers'][$i]['userconfig'] ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I've been all day long seaching for a solution, but as a expected i failed... so i'm asking for a little hand =)

phpmyadmin seems to have this problem related
I used a 343's ...all pack and all seems good, except this....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are you using xampp?
I'm not. I'll reinstall to try.... thanks!

Update:
I didn't said anything but, I'm using a old notebook as a VM in the 343's video.
So, I've formated my notebook and install a xampp package before ./install-pw and for my surprise, fuckedup completely with everything! Now pwAdmin doesn't recognize Sql dbo and phpmyadmin is fucked :$:
If there is a good soul to help, I'll be thankful =)
pwAdmin fucked
Sql fucked
God bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On this problem

pwAdmin fucked

Go to php.ini search mssql msql delete ; restart your xampp or whatever apache did you use

For this

Sql fucked

One of the most common issues I've ran in to is the systemd or init script is passing a different path than is defined in your my.cnf file for the socket, thus when you attempt to start or restart MySQL, it fails.
So the best thing to do would be to check my.cnf and the associated configuration files to see what is being defined for the socket. If your MySQL configuration is defining something other than what the startup script is asking for, change socket= to /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock, save + exit, and then try to restart MySQL/MariaDB again.
Otherwise, you could do the reverse. Check the startup script and change the path of the socket to match that of what's defined in your MySQL configuration.

Upvote 0
Back