Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pls Help PW Warsong Instance stopped working

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This instance was working and for no apparent reason has an issue. The instance starts normally as follows: Leader and squad enters Warsong from Sanctuary. Leader talks to Ginring. Takes quest options as normal: Quest Related>Start the Battle for Warsong>It's time to take the Battle to them. Leader looses 12 Mirage (as normal) and receives Gem of Dark Lord. And, this is where everything stops; no Warsong related messages; no Warsong pop up after the 20 or so minutes; can not even enter Pavilions or Heart of City (no such options at NPC). I have been through the .data files and can not find an issue. I have only been an Administrator for a year and still learning the ropes so if anyone has suggestions for where and what to look for, please give a detailed response. Any help on this would be most appreciated. Thanks everyone :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Make sure the quest changes the key and activates trigger
Quest id 19704 should set key 100180 to 2 and activate trigger 1964
Try activating trigger 1964 with GM character, if nothing happens then it's AiPolicy or NPCgen problem. If it works then it's tasks.data problem

At least that's how it works in 151+, I don't know if it's the same in older versions

Upvote 0
Back