Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ASK ANYTHING] Make it hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why I made this thread?

I really get bored of editing of Talisman Online Private, so I'm going to share and answer everything I know about the TO Off after I have been develop private server for a year.

I got bored of some really good developer but do not want to share anything.

To newbie: You free to ask any question, I will try to find a topic already have the answer if I can. If you, then I will answer your question. ANY QUESTION.

To GM of private server: Feel free if you want to share anything you know but other do not know. If not, then just don't say anything. It's kind of show-off, most of people hate it, including me.

To who want to share but do not want newbie know, then just share TUT to other GM via skype or room chat if you want. :eek:tt1:

My skype: chuongvu1703 feel free to ask any question if you don't want say here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks man.I will try it if this happens again.
Right now I reformatted my VMWorkstation. :(

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hy ... i have a little problem with my TO private server ... any1 can connect and play in my server but i can`t ... and i really dont know why ... can any1 help me

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you help me about rumor for combine fail.i try change by other messenger.csv but can't rumor combine fail too :(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why I made this thread?

I really get bored of editing of Talisman Online Private, so I'm going to share and answer everything I know about the TO Off after I have been develop private server for a year.

I got bored of some really good developer but do not want to share anything.

To newbie: You free to ask any question, I will try to find a topic already have the answer if I can. If you, then I will answer your question. ANY QUESTION.

To GM of private server: Feel free if you want to share anything you know but other do not know. If not, then just don't say anything. It's kind of show-off, most of people hate it, including me.

To who want to share but do not want newbie know, then just share TUT to other GM via skype or room chat if you want. :eek:tt1:

My skype: chuongvu1703 feel free to ask any question if you don't want say here.
You know give me notions as .evs and decrypt files Evas?
Diser me know how to put ice on my grave to?
yes? answer in sergiojunior0@hotmail.com or Pm

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have many questions! I have added you in my skype. Can you help me?

Here some questions:

1- How configure files of Frozen Website? I have configurated those but i can't see the site. Always i have white screen in my browser.

2- How i can up the level of a character? I'm editing the level in the database but when my character enter in the game, his level is the same level that before.

3- I have a problem. I was adding items with my GM in the game and all of a sudden i added a wrong item and the client has closed. After my character had all his set and items transparent. Why? ... How can i restored a the normal state?

Hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot.

:thumbup:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But i cant see the error. My "BaseURL" file is ok.

I can see the index.php but when i make click on some item from menu bar, this don't work.

Please help me guys :S

:/:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes now i have configurated the website correctly. Now i have a new problem... When i try create a account, don't step nothing. Simply not give error but don't work.

And the Buy points system for paypal is loading all the time but never scape of this state.

So i can't test Donate Shop, because can't buy points.

Can you help me please? :/:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back