Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ASK ANYTHING] Make it hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why I made this thread?

I really get bored of editing of Talisman Online Private, so I'm going to share and answer everything I know about the TO Off after I have been develop private server for a year.

I got bored of some really good developer but do not want to share anything.

To newbie: You free to ask any question, I will try to find a topic already have the answer if I can. If you, then I will answer your question. ANY QUESTION.

To GM of private server: Feel free if you want to share anything you know but other do not know. If not, then just don't say anything. It's kind of show-off, most of people hate it, including me.

To who want to share but do not want newbie know, then just share TUT to other GM via skype or room chat if you want. :eek:tt1:

My skype: chuongvu1703 feel free to ask any question if you don't want say here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [TUTORIAL-RELEASE] Make it hot

Why I made this thread?

I really get bored of editing of Talisman Online Private, so I'm going to share and answer everything I know about the TO Off after I have been develop private server for a year.

I got bored of some really good developer but do not want to share anything.

To newbie: You free to ask any question, I will try to find a topic already have the answer if I can. If you, then I will answer your question. ANY QUESTION.

To GM of private server: Feel free if you want to share anything you know but other do not know. If not, then just don't say anything. It's kind of show-off, most of people hate it, including me.

To who want to share but do not want newbie know, then just share TUT to other GM via skype or room chat if you want. :eek:tt1:

My skype: chuongvu1703 feel free to ask any question if you don't want say here.

Oh, good man #28
I am Vietnamese (and i think u too !), i am the GM of Huyet Long Mon P Server
My first question : Could u help me and my gamers reach to the level higher than 99 !
My second question : some information about PVE score, PVE level, PVP score we cant edit directly in DB. I tried to edit somefield PVPSCORE, PVESCORE (table t_user) but didnt get the correct result !
And final question : level smithing of weapon 21++ : I cant control the damage of weapon. I dont know how to fix this problem.
Thank u verymuch.
Sorry all for my English !

Upvote 0

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1st. You can make level higher than 99. But you only can loot gold from NPCs lower than you 10 level. You can copy new maps and make mod level higher 99. But it just the old model and look boring.
2nd. What do you mean of PVPSCORE, PVESCORE edit?
3rd. +20 is enough, I do not try to get weapon higher +20 yet. But I think you can do it. All of file for edit these stuff is xml and lua file in ui folder of client.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1st. You can make level higher than 99. But you only can loot gold from NPCs lower than you 10 level. You can copy new maps and make mod level higher 99. But it just the old model and look boring.
2nd. What do you mean of PVPSCORE, PVESCORE edit?
3rd. +20 is enough, I do not try to get weapon higher +20 yet. But I think you can do it. All of file for edit these stuff is xml and lua file in ui folder of client.

1st. Yes, and u know, i saw the answer "u can make level higher than 99" somewhere in this forum, but noone shared the way how to do it ! Could u help me with the detail instruction ?
2nd. In game, my character had 1.000 pvp points. I want to change this value to 10.000 points, and i edited the field PVPSCORE in table T_USER. But nothing happened ! In game, my char had 1.000 pvp points, though the value of PVPSCORE field is 10.000 !
3rd. I will check my UI folder

Thanks for reply #20

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sir I am also a GM in Talisman PH sorry if I will not mention the name of my Game

I have a few questions i think other GM need some address, i think you are right lots of players is get bored because most of the private server is stocked in old version specially that private server didn't have peace island and PR cave.

1. How can I put the gem inlay on my weapons and armors? like gems refine that can socked and unsocked into weapons and armor, these things is very important in-game because private server is free and you will spend a little amount players can aquire good sets, so that if all players can get a good sets there is no chance to get on top but,, If there is a Gems with good attributes that can inlay into weapons and armors that is much prettier, for example pvp of +20 sets vs +20 sets with Gems inlay of course the one with gems inlay get win, therefore the game will be balance there is on top second on top 3rd on top and so on...,, and that gems would be a rare items in-game not available in donation can, we can put it in events or rare loots.

2. I have no free t-points on my website to make all my items usable, like gems, mounts, pets but they can buy it in a very low price like for ex, all of my mount is range to 10-30php which is very cheap in here to make the items valuable to others because they spend a little money for it they will value those items that they are buying in shop, now my question is my server is very limited in accessing i don't want to access my navicat-sql because my server is getting load when i edit some config, can I make an item that have a t-points value? for ex if you right click a t-points item with 10 t-points value the 10 tpoints will go in shop and able to buy item with same amount.,,

3. Is there a chance to open the PR cave?? Hehehe, if you know this answer and don;t want to share in newbie please email me mercialesmarcelo@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot also I am willing to help other as long as I know the right answer

Upvote 0

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can make level higher 99 by adding more level in exp.csv. However, if you try to use command -setlevel 100, then it only show 99. How to edit the command. I do not know.

By the way, I only can answer what I have already known. I cannot give you an answer that I do not know.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sir I am also a GM in Talisman PH sorry if I will not mention the name of my Game

I have a few questions i think other GM need some address, i think you are right lots of players is get bored because most of the private server is stocked in old version specially that private server didn't have peace island and PR cave.

1. How can I put the gem inlay on my weapons and armors? like gems refine that can socked and unsocked into weapons and armor, these things is very important in-game because private server is free and you will spend a little amount players can aquire good sets, so that if all players can get a good sets there is no chance to get on top but,, If there is a Gems with good attributes that can inlay into weapons and armors that is much prettier, for example pvp of +20 sets vs +20 sets with Gems inlay of course the one with gems inlay get win, therefore the game will be balance there is on top second on top 3rd on top and so on...,, and that gems would be a rare items in-game not available in donation can, we can put it in events or rare loots.

2. I have no free t-points on my website to make all my items usable, like gems, mounts, pets but they can buy it in a very low price like for ex, all of my mount is range to 10-30php which is very cheap in here to make the items valuable to others because they spend a little money for it they will value those items that they are buying in shop, now my question is my server is very limited in accessing i don't want to access my navicat-sql because my server is getting load when i edit some config, can I make an item that have a t-points value? for ex if you right click a t-points item with 10 t-points value the 10 tpoints will go in shop and able to buy item with same amount.,,

3. Is there a chance to open the PR cave?? Hehehe, if you know this answer and don;t want to share in newbie please email me mercialesmarcelo@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot also I am willing to help other as long as I know the right answer

Any one can answer my questions will be benefits to others too :p:

Upvote 0

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@huagkamakuli
1. You talk about game like "Block Magicstone" or difference? You can make a shoe like "Green Dragon Ring" by adding a new ID attrib.csv and put the ID to the DefaultAttrib table in items.csv, then you can use Identify Gem to active it. It's like you make a "Green Dragon Ring"
2. You mean of edit a point amount on t-shop while your game is running. You can do that by edit point_shop_item.csv, upload it to \local\server\malay_gb on your server side. Login to game and use the command -pointshopupdate, your T-shop will auto update the items and point.
3. What do you mean of PR?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@huagkamakuli
1. You talk about game like "Block Magicstone" or difference? You can make a shoe like "Green Dragon Ring" by adding a new ID attrib.csv and put the ID to the DefaultAttrib table in items.csv, then you can use Identify Gem to active it. It's like you make a "Green Dragon Ring"
2. You mean of edit a point amount on t-shop while your game is running. You can do that by edit point_shop_item.csv, upload it to \local\server\malay_gb on your server side. Login to game and use the command -pointshopupdate, your T-shop will auto update the items and point.
3. What do you mean of PR?

1. No man!! I mean Gem inlay this is special diamond stone that can be socked and unsocked in weapon and armors, ex in PH there is a lethal poison (diamond stone) when you socked it into your armor or weapon it gives additional cstrike defend of its grade and level, ex (grade 4 level 7 lethal poison) this is definitely dangerous when using in PVP as it gives an additional of 10k critical strikes in PH, and this special diamond stone can unsocked when you want to change it in other diamonds like Budda, Health diamonds bla bla.,,and the unsocked diamond is still usable and tradable, there is NPC that can assist to socked and unsocked Diamonds.

2. No man!! I mean i want to creat a t-points item, ex when i right click this item it gives me a 10 t-points, so that if there is a player that will donate t-points i can easily give him a t-points via mail or trade, but you give me an idea for the gm command in pointshop thanks man,

3. PR? everybody knows the PR, it is Peacock River Cave, the new cave in retail.

sorry for my bad english

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You can make level higher 99 by adding more level in exp.csv. However, if you try to use command -setlevel 100, then it only show 99. How to edit the command. I do not know.

By the way, I only can answer what I have already known. I cannot give you an answer that I do not know.

If u use the EXP.CSV, only ADM can reach level higher 99, not all the gamer !
Ofcourse i can make my EXP.CSV that helps gamers reach level 150 or higher,...
But, when they reach to that level, they wont get EXP points from Mob/Boss, although the level of Mob/Boss is the same of gamers !
OK, thanks for your reply, anyway.
You're really o good man #20

Upvote 0

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think T-point is can't make, I tried before but it doesn't work.
@huagkamakuli: I really do not get your first question.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
capture-20120526-194328 - [ASK ANYTHING] Make it hot - RaGEZONE Forums - can run the db server :O:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can't read your port number is that 3306 or 3386? you must use 3306 for the port value in mysql and you must change your password,

To change it go to db folder and look for db_server_user.ini your username is root and change it to your own password if you are done all things their, now go to navicat and config your sql server if you all done right click your server then connection properties username is root then the password is thesame with db_server_user.ini then your good to go

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if am not mistaken guys have bug on lvl 100+ you cant port on transfort fay,, anyone fix that already?

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
u know about how to resolve and have 2 servers ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back