Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[ASK ANYTHING] Make it hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why I made this thread?

I really get bored of editing of Talisman Online Private, so I'm going to share and answer everything I know about the TO Off after I have been develop private server for a year.

I got bored of some really good developer but do not want to share anything.

To newbie: You free to ask any question, I will try to find a topic already have the answer if I can. If you, then I will answer your question. ANY QUESTION.

To GM of private server: Feel free if you want to share anything you know but other do not know. If not, then just don't say anything. It's kind of show-off, most of people hate it, including me.

To who want to share but do not want newbie know, then just share TUT to other GM via skype or room chat if you want. :eek:tt1:

My skype: chuongvu1703 feel free to ask any question if you don't want say here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i ask something vdc? what files did u edit to show hidden bars on itemequip thanks appreciate if u dont answer my question :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I'm not wrong i saw 1 of your post's saying that your game_srv has 30 mb or something like that... ONly 30 mb? how? mine have a lot more :))

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If I'm not wrong i saw 1 of your post's saying that your game_srv has 30 mb or something like that... ONly 30 mb? how? mine have a lot more :))

:D VDC was looked my GS my GS was like 150mb he maked it 51mb Look GS Maps folder there have alot files what no needed in gs :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:D VDC was looked my GS my GS was like 150mb he maked it 51mb Look GS Maps folder there have alot files what no needed in gs :D
OMG u're right :D 124mb on maps i never looked in the zise of the maps thx !

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
errr - [ASK ANYTHING] Make it hot - RaGEZONE Forums
There it is. When few ppl are online, its showing up.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to save and transfer database accounts from computer to host (VPS or Dedicated). No wiping of accounts will occur..thanks.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have 1 big problem...i can open navicat only if I shutdown server, do you have any ideas why i cant open navicat when server is online?

I have 1 big problem...i can open navicat only if I shutdown server, do you have any ideas why i cant open navicat when server is online?​

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do not know how to remove super skills from one account ..? or do rate the experience? because I want to make a talisman and is lvl 80 and has great skills and I want them out ..

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i have my linux virtual server on and i log my account and when i choose server, do not pass from LOADING CHARACTER LIST, why do not pass from there? is something about my ram and processor? i have 2 GB of ram and processor AMD sempron 3400+ 1.80 GHz..please i want to know whats its going on

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
amm excuse me sir/mam do you know how to fix my problem>>>there's no server in my server list (http://forum.ragezone.com/f757/help-server-server-list-guides-967765/)
please help me i really want to make my own PRIVATE SERVER kuz i want to know how a GM works and the
feeling of being a GM and also i want to have fun with my friend .....u know its really hard but i got it this far and
i know that nothing impossible ....... thanks in advance guyzzz

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,
i am making private server i was working on it i installed ubuntu also started server i had some error but my friend said its normal so i just ignore it and whenever i try to log in client i cant its always say acquiring ip address maybe you can help me about it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello....i want ask something...which 1 should i change to briged connection?? on my window or ubuntu?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys....
How to fix this?
and what did I possibly do to make this happen?
vdc - [ASK ANYTHING] Make it hot - RaGEZONE Forums

Please Reply.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back