Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server files,client etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone i've been checking lots of threads here on TO section for some recent files.
I've fond some old files i uploaded myself here whole pack,if anyone have some recent files please let me know in P.Ms or post em here.Also which version of Ubuntu is best to run a T.O. server?I know 1.0xxxxx but I'm kinda looking for a new version that works.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im sorry, havnt new data files.

Ubuntu version - im success with 16.04 64bit (but older KDE versions are more friendly). Most painfull was libmysqlclient v15 - its here http://forum.ragezone.com/f604/install-libsmysqlclient-15-amd64-11-a-876127/. Next needed thing was Nautilus settings change - install dconf-editor from standart repository and change this - .
Navicat replaced with MySQL Workbench, i dont want anything under wine. MySQL Server is version 5.7 or what is in repository and working good.

sry for my eng

Upvote 0
Back