Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server requirements

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are the server requirements to run the game?

Processor :
Memory :
and what is the best server files to use?
Thank you very much

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are the server requirements to run the game?

Processor :
Memory :
and what is the best server files to use?
Thank you very much

Since Talisman Files specifically require libmysqlclient 32bit, the files were meant to run on 32bit server, which on that time translates to 4GB RAM, and a decent 32bit processor.

So a minimum requirements would be 2 GHZ CPU, 3GB ram, to run with no problems
Recommended: Any Dual Core 64 bit capable CPU + 4GB RAM, on a 32bit Linux

You often see people around here with dedicated rigs 8GB ram+... almost useless unless you also have a HUGE amount of concurrent connections on website + server ( which is not the case for Talisman )

As a fair example, I could run a server on a Pentium Laptop with 512 RAM, with ~120 players online without lag complains :p. So the files are really lightweight.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since Talisman Files specifically require libmysqlclient 32bit, the files were meant to run on 32bit server, which on that time translates to 4GB RAM, and a decent 32bit processor.

So a minimum requirements would be 2 GHZ CPU, 3GB ram, to run with no problems
Recommended: Any Dual Core 64 bit capable CPU + 4GB RAM, on a 32bit Linux

You often see people around here with dedicated rigs 8GB ram+... almost useless unless you also have a HUGE amount of concurrent connections on website + server ( which is not the case for Talisman )

As a fair example, I could run a server on a Pentium Laptop with 512 RAM, with ~120 players online without lag complains :p. So the files are really lightweight.

So basically any Dual core with 64 bit of processing and +4gb ram. then Linux os am i right ? Sorry im just new dont want to waste any money. Any recommended dedicated hosting ? and what files is best to use :)

PS : I hope you could direct me into the right direction

Upvote 0
Back