Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server set up but cant enter game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i've been trying to get my server set up for a few days and the best i got to it was getting everything running, logging into the game but getting "Connection interrupted" when i try to enter the server by clicking ok here:
44QqwFJ - Server set up but cant enter game - RaGEZONE Forums

i thought this was because i put "127.0.0.1" as my ListenIp in Server_User.ini because if i put anything else i would get a bind error like
Code:
EvNet: bind socket error, IP=192.168.1.4, Port=8886
i tried using configurations from all tutorials i could find but i either get the bind socket error or everything works but i cant go make a character and get connection interrupted :/
any help?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bump, problem not solved
Please help, this thread is getting seens, the forum posts only say this can be a client problem but i tried multiple clients
i'm avoiding using my WAN ip in the config files as it is not static but i have tried that too

Upvote 0
Back