Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ever wanted a bank system for your game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This plug-in/addon/module/upgrade will add a bank system to your game. Players will be able to deposit and withdraw money from the bank.
Because I don’t want any comments to ruin this thread I want to say that this plug-in/addon/module/upgrade isn’t made by me, it is just modified by me. I didn’t code it, I didn’t invented it and I don’t take any credit for it, I hope it’s ok with all of you.
1.Run the following query:
ALTER TABLE game_planets ADD `bankm` DOUBLE( 1***0 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE game_planets ADD `bankc` DOUBLE( 1***0 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE game_planets ADD `bankd` DOUBLE( 1***0 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

2.Download:
3. Unzip the file and copy them over your game. If it asks you something, click yes .
4. On the left menu template, make a link to bank.php .​

Easy?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mysql error:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '***0 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'' at line 1

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

mysql error:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '***0 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'' at line 1

a fix:
use this:
ALTER TABLE `game_planets` ADD `bankm` double(1***8) NOT NULL default '0.00000000' AFTER `deuterium_max`;
ALTER TABLE `game_planets` ADD `bankc` double(1***8) NOT NULL default '0.00000000' AFTER `bankm`;
ALTER TABLE `game_planets` ADD `bankd` double(1***8) NOT NULL default '0.00000000' AFTER `bankc`;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back