Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AO Website Design [WIP]

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This topic will be updated as I make progress.

I need a bit of feed back, it's been a while since I've actually touched photoshop so ya.
So far I only have my navi and I have this hate/love relationship with it.

Any thoughts on it so far? :junglejane::junglejane:
Moshi - AO Website Design [WIP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Instead of The menu blackdrop,i think it's smarter just to make it highlight the text when hover.

else is nice,colors,logo,background. :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Instead of The menu blackdrop,i think it's smarter just to make it highlight the text when hover.

else is nice,colors,logo,background. :)

Thanks! I'll put it in consideration :3

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I'd have to agree with Pronetix, change the navigation hover and then it'll be good.
Otherwise than that, I like it.

Reaction score
Little tip, don't use outer glow on social icons, makes them look unclean.

On another point, change the whole navigation bar, it doesn't really suit the website. Maybe a curved/boxed rectangle will suit it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Little tip, don't use outer glow on social icons, makes them look unclean.

On another point, change the whole navigation bar, it doesn't really suit the website. Maybe a curved/boxed rectangle will suit it.

Sounds a bit generic, but I'll see what I can come up with~

Reaction score
Generic is like, having a white box, as the navigation bar. Try to use textures, I think this is for a Fiesta Online server? Correct? - use some bright and fancy colours for it. Also - I would think about the background more. You can look at gamigo, outspark, other servers see what they do. All in all - inspiration isn't illegal or anything.

Look at other MMORPG's its always good to look at what is in the 'market' now. :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Generic is like, having a white box, as the navigation bar. Try to use textures, I think this is for a Fiesta Online server? Correct? - use some bright and fancy colours for it. Also - I would think about the background more. You can look at gamigo, outspark, other servers see what they do. All in all - inspiration isn't illegal or anything.

Look at other MMORPG's its always good to look at what is in the 'market' now. :)

This is for Dragonica...

Back