Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Assassins Creed Template & More

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Something ive been working on for a gaming site for a friend. the slider buttons will slide the background to different game wallpapers etc. will be a HTML 5 & CSS template once ive fully coded it.

Let me know your thoughts.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
We are glad you can code HTML5 and CSS , but the design is ... well there is a saying for that "2000 and late". The glow around the slider buttons , the menu texture , the background texture , the text , the picture drop shadow and glow , the render , and pretty much everything else DOESN'T match or have a depth feeling. Putting image behind the text , doesn't make it look better , it simply makes it unreadable. I am also aware that you are lazy to copy a paragraph from , but its absolutely neccessary to get a good view of the text areas. The menu items drop shadow is waaay to huge , the inner shadow of the LOGO is also waaay to huge. I could go on and on with this thread but just note this .... most of the website nowadays are built on simplicty not complexity.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cheers for the feedback.

Its something i was asked to try out - the kids only 14 and wanted a website, so this is my first attempt with something different, a little project might i add. it is not often id do something like this, but i was waiting for a response from one of my clients to i thought id give it a go. - it is merely a 20 minute job.

My company usually work on big corporate websites, providing them with CSS, Jquery, Ecommerce etc.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
It looks quite nice but the navigation bit doesn't look centred in the rounded edged rectangle ( The news button ) It might be centred but the drop shadow makes it look abit weird.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah. most of it i dont really want to code. for the kid, but im altering some bits for him, i remember being 14 a long time ago. wanted my first website. lol

Back