• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Blade & Soul

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Created for my recent client,
Build Time - 3Hours Total
Created - With In 2 Weeks

Index
Sir Kidd - Blade & Soul - RaGEZONE Forums

Donations

Downloads

Loading Launcher

Loaded Launcher

C&C Welcome,
Please remember if you dont like some part please explain.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The design it's simply amazing as always. I really like the way you work when doing web designs. I would love to see this design coded, AtomixBnS have a poop website so I advice you to show them this gorgeous piece of art because I'm sure that they will pay you for the design. There are no cons in here, I see a small mistake in the typo but thats not a problem "You just ned to have the right weapon".

I keep saying that you are awesome when working into web designs.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
you keep saying that cus its true.
its pretty much awesome, i love the menu's underline and how you organise things.
offtopic:how long did you practice in-order to get that good?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
simple yet beautiful.. this is the one ive been looking for, i hope i could play it.. :)) god bless.. i hate ATOMIX LOTS of BUGS..

good luck guys..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just amazing, love the use of colors and especially the header, and the design overall, your client is one happy person.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need to insert a slideshow area on the from page and the launcher when loading the start button should be grayed out letting you know that you can't press and then highlighted when fully loaded. besides that nice job.

Reaction score
need to insert a slideshow area on the from page and the launcher when loading the start button should be grayed out letting you know that you can't press and then highlighted when fully loaded. besides that nice job.

Look at the colour of the buttons on the launcher, the text is black when it isn't able to be clicked... and there isn't any need for a slideshow in my opinion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The index needs more content, but the other pages are fine. I overall love the colors you used and how properly they're intergrated with each other. The footer looks like its the only thing that needs more content and smaller text imo, but everything else gets a 10/10. I'd love to see more designs involving bright colors from you. Great work!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow!
Amazing design, you really have talent!

Back