Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blue Lines

Reaction score
Hey all, this took me around an hour to build. That thing you see on the right hand side of the subscribe to our spam is a carousel. Please give me some feeback. :)

Grenadier - Blue Lines - RaGEZONE Forums

Please click this:
Grenadier - Blue Lines - RaGEZONE Forums

for a better quality view :)

Reaction score
I think that this looks more like an coding training than website design and it's way too plain and i don't see really anything than just a strange website :O

I know, its a masterpiece for Penguins isn't it XD. I have been working on another design for about a week now, i think you will like it when i show it erlier today as i put alot of effort into it. :)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Can't get a decent view of it as I'm on mobile, but from what I can see it's a little basic. I do like the social ribbon effects, but try and improve on making your designs a little more complex.

Reaction score
Can't get a decent view of it as I'm on mobile, but from what I can see it's a little basic. I do like the social ribbon effects, but try and improve on making your designs a little more complex.

What do you mean by Complex? Im afraid if i try to be more creative it will look stupid, and you will all laugh at me XD

Master Summoner
Reaction score
The design is just terrible , it looks like you where learning how to code and had to design something fast

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Maybe that was the case.. Have you ever seen my code? Its terrible.

Yeah i know , I was also terrible but i got better by viewing source's of websites and reading tips

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Im more into design, im really lazy... I have great ideas for designs in my head but i cant bring them to life because im not good at using software like Photoshop... :/

If you really want inspiration, then take a look at sites such as and (although a little generic!).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you really want inspiration, then take a look at sites such as and (although a little generic!).

Needed that. I completely FAIL at graphics and often have no inspiration for websites (as in like, what to code).

Back