Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First coming soon template!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was bored one day and decided to make a simple, yet elegant coming soon template.
It's not a big deal, quite simple work. Simple fluid layout. I did not add responsive features since for this, it's not necessary. Only the background slider is reponsive. The template uses a configuration file for easier customization. Well here it is.

Some may experience performance issues cause of old browser. Try to lower the window size, less circles will be generated :D.
The animated bokeh effect is generated by CSS, no image was used :).
CnC welcomed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just for showcase. I thought it's the portfolio section. Well it's part of my portfolio. It's not advertising. I did not put the themeforest link on purpose.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm glad you like it :). The main reason I put it here is feedback and feature ideas :D.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the most clean, unique page I've seen, I simply love it, great job.

JavaScript Is Best Script
Reaction score
Very nice. It even fits into my mobile phone's browser unlike some coming soons! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will add a progress bar in the next update :). Thanks for the suggestion and feedback!

And thanks for everyone!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you should make the bubbles poppable :p

It would be a little entertaining feature.

It would be for sure, but performance is more important :). If they would be poppable, the user clicks them, they pop, gone, need to generate another :D.

Back