Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Commission Web Design (WIP)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wanted to show the progress of this gaming site I was commissioned to design. It's not done yet, obviously. I will updates this thread when I get more progress done.

Wafuz - Commission Web Design (WIP) - RaGEZONE Forums

Here's another preview

Login Page

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think think it blends fine. All of the buttons, (ie. Sign in here) match with it. The Register button catches me off. I have to look for it a second time to find it because of the similar blue background. That blends in too much o:
Other than that, great job :3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The register button might be changed. It seems to be off.

z1: Really? Well what would you have done to make the navigation blend more? I don't see a problem with it.

Mucski: Does it bother you or something? I'm sure it doesn't obstruct your vision of the actual design.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see you're trying to start something, so I'll stop there.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The register button might be changed. It seems to be off.

z1: Really? Well what would you have done to make the navigation blend more? I don't see a problem with it.

Mucski: Does it bother you or something? I'm sure it doesn't obstruct your vision of the actual design.
Maybe make the rest of the site a little more blueish :O

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, maybe if make the bottom background a bit more blue, it might balance everything out. Thanks for the feedback.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Overall rating is 9/10 it's so cute and I agree with @Z1ls , maybe makes your toolbar little blend .. anyways good job ! :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think what Z1l is saying is that the Navigation as it (textured with gold trim) doesn't fit well with the other blue around the site. If I was designing this using that navigation I would take that same style of textured blue with gold trim and find a way to incorporate it or a variation of it for the download button, title headers, the news slider, etc.

As it is now you have 3 different styles going on with the rank background, download button and the navigation.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually, those are two backgrounds from two different games merged together.

Back