Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corporate Design Website for ThemeForest

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I'm quite a new web developer and still are trying to get a grasp on how corporate websites need to be designed. I recently found a website called ThemeForest and I thought I'd give it a shot.

For those who don't know what ThemeForest is, it's basically a large theme/website template distributor who sells your websites for you. I heard it's pretty hard getting accepted so if you guys can give me constructive criticism, that will help me out a lot. Please note, this is work in progress, but I need some ideas of what to put below the testimonial. My goal is to make it unique, while giving a stellar and professional look to it.

Rev 2.
skillet - Corporate Design Website for ThemeForest - RaGEZONE Forums

Rev 1.
skillet - Corporate Design Website for ThemeForest - RaGEZONE Forums
Thank you, and I will progressively update it.

P.S. I know the logo is horrible. I'm just not the person for the logos, so please ignore that.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its a modern, simple design. Looks alright for a start, but in my opinion the slider with the laptop is too big maybe reduce it by 100px/50px.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Really nice and i like the colours you have used. You could have the best plan on the laptop screen to promote it more or have the testimonies on the laptop screen like someone has typed them.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Love the simple, sleek design, love the tab images for when each is selected.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really nice and i like the colours you have used. You could have the best plan on the laptop screen to promote it more or have the testimonies on the laptop screen like someone has typed them.

Thanks I applied your suggestion to my design. Thanks again! Updated revision 2.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks I applied your suggestion to my design. Thanks again! Updated revision 2.

The Revision 2 looks much better and i think people would buy it. I love the changes you have made and i think themeforest would accept it, please tell us if it gets accepted because i would love to congratulate you.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Revision 2 looks much better and i think people would buy it. I love the changes you have made and i think themeforest would accept it, please tell us if it gets accepted because i would love to congratulate you.

It would get accepted at Theme forest because it's just a nice template/theme and i would sure accept it if i was a part of Theme forest to b honest because it's a damn nice design.

Reaction score
Got 3 major themes with over 1,000 sales each (WP) on ThemeForest, don't even ask to link them, I get a huge share for keeping it "low profile"..currently working on a big hit WP theme and a coming soon page (Most unique, complex and feature-full coming soon page that's ever been released there..).. So I know my stuff.. I didn't make those sales over night, but still..It's a lot and I am going for more.

This won't even make it to the submit process, if you know what I mean.

Unexperiencedfags, no it won't get accepted, it would get thrown away without any response.
If you're mad, start complaining, I won't fight reality.

Now, this isn't meant to be bad or offensive.. Just that you have to grow until you make it to that point, trust me.
Good luck.

Go kiss people on crowdsourcing, it's a way to start!

Back