Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Criticize pls.

Reaction score
NubPro - Criticize pls. - RaGEZONE Forums

title says all :d

practicing ><
I want it to be a 3D view album thingy but awww...ends up really nt exactly I want it to be :(
it looks really freaking weird....ikr

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I really like this! The bear is adorable <3

Have you coded it yet?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well you have nice pictures there. Nothing really special about the design to be honest. It would be cool if it was actually in 3D. :)

Reaction score
Each picture does not give the sense of "flow" when you move your eye onto the next.
It just feels like PICTURE1. PICTURE 2. PICTURE 3. PICTURE 4. Like just being thrown right in front of you, if you know what I mean.
appreciate a lot!
that's wut I meant in my mind tbh

Reaction score
I don't like those fancy titles with effects and stuff, I like that blue gradient at pinguins, but I don't like the font you've used. I assume this is a Mobile version of a gallery?

dude.... /facepalm, its a Koala not a bear
it was suppose to be a information centre where I can store my personal stuff/info, but ends up turning into a mobile gallery :(
yea I know the font, but I don't know which font it is which is the same default website font, any ideas?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I stopped myself posting before because I couldnt find anything nice to say about it haha :p

like gurb said the images to flow, the text is rubbish and the gallery design is just bleh! Make the gallery design simple but stylish then think about images for the gallery and making them flow together. Trust me, making a set of images flow is like one of the hardest things a photographer can do. Ive spent like 4 hours moving images around just to get a nice flowing set.

I also feel that the images which are black and white shouldnt have been converted to black and white. They appear to be images that would be full of colour, and to have them as black and white all of the depth from them just leaves. For black and white you need strong contrasts between black and white, and a lot of textures for it to look stunning.

Sorry I couldnt find anything nice to say, I dont like to just have a wall of hate :p

Back