Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Current Design

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still incomplete, Going to make a nav and change the border on the top part & also make a much better background. I know it looks similar to the old design its meant to be a .v2 Comments on how to improve it would be appreciated.
Vinzer - Current Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would personally make the light blue/ violet near the top in the background a little darker, seeing that tan/ blue kind of clash. Simply changing the colors to navy and royal purple should minimize the clashing you currently have. A new background all together may look nicer, but it isn't really necessary; I mean it doesn't look horrible or anything.

Besides that I don't really have any complaints besides there is no framework around the screenshots below. A little 2-4 Pixel border would look a little nicer than nothing at all.

I really like the render below "Victus" btw =P.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I prefer to change the background I'm probably going to blend the renders so they're more blue and helps with the tanning contrasting issue. I think I might leave the screenshot sections border less and add floral patterns to the separation line, just going to spend most of my time finding style which fits it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wucus have right ;)

You should change color.

Besides, You are in right way!

Back