Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Thoughts on design?

Reaction score
Not good at designing but I'm trying to be.

I've been designing for over a week now, trying to become good in a few years.

mQchJ3w - Thoughts on design? - RaGEZONE Forums

You can't login but you can press "Register" to see the other pages.

Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll quickly put these in bullet points since I'm a bit busy at the moment;

• The background seems a bit too plain.
  • The logo doesn't fit the rest of the design well.
  • Seems kinda pointless to have a Login form in the navigation bar and nothing else.
  • Perhaps you could move the 'Game Menu' from the sidebar and put them in the navigation bar in the header.
  • Following my previous point, perhaps you could turn the side bar box into an advertisement box. Best to avoid intrusive advertisements.

As for the Register page;

• It would be nice to have a model of the type of character instead of the logo of the type of character.
  • Following my previous point, perhaps you could assign colours to the background behind the logo of the type of character instead. Your choice.
  • Character name page is bare bones in terms of content.

Reaction score
I'll quickly put these in bullet points since I'm a bit busy at the moment;

• The background seems a bit too plain.
  • The logo doesn't fit the rest of the design well.
  • Seems kinda pointless to have a Login form in the navigation bar and nothing else.
  • Perhaps you could move the 'Game Menu' from the sidebar and put them in the navigation bar in the header.
  • Following my previous point, perhaps you could turn the side bar box into an advertisement box. Best to avoid intrusive advertisements.

As for the Register page;

• It would be nice to have a model of the type of character instead of the logo of the type of character.
  • Following my previous point, perhaps you could assign colours to the background behind the logo of the type of character instead. Your choice.
  • Character name page is bare bones in terms of content.

Thanks for all the tips.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
Very minimalist. Key to good website designs is the imagery. Try get some stock photos etc off the topic you're designing for. Also need colours that match and contrast with each other.

Back