Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1.JPG - My Design - RaGEZONE Forums
ugly.... :lol:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It could certainly use a bit of work. I think the background is horrid, that greyish "slate" image is awful when repeated and the color doesn't fit to that gold-ish theme. Perhaps switch the banner up, and make it look a bit more "themed" than just a random image with the name of the site on it.

Websites are like a child. If you give it drugs and never feed it, it'll grow up and look disgusting. If you feed it the right foods, keep an eye out on it, and raise and alter it properly, you'll have a champ.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The curve on "Perfect World" and "Twilight" doesn't exactly go well with what you have in place.

It'd look much cleaner if you made them straight and change the font.

Reaction score
thanks for all your criticism.
i will make it more better. that's why i show it here, to get more comment.:thumbup1:
btw yes i'am not website designer. :eek:tt1:

but thanks for all your comment. that will bring me up to make more better.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
I'm not really a web designer either, but I design kickass websites! So just keep on working and you'll improve. Look at some web design blogs and learn new trends etc. Incorporate those techniques into your own design, and it'll turn out epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back