Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Design portfolio for designer or coder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
QuickMask - Design portfolio for designer or coder - RaGEZONE Forums

link-

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is so nice, the only negative thing I have with this is that on the contact page the email and the phone icon could be aligned, other than that the design is really nice and sleek :p:

I thought of that as well the first time I saw this design. Then after looking at it awhile, I saw these bubbles and I understood the point. So instead of aligning them, I'd put them on the same side of the page and have a small different in position. That way you still get the bubble effect, and it looks more clean and natural.

I'd still do one of the two. It looks a bit weird as it is now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Other things no one have mentioned, i personally don't like the background for the portfolio - The text "im a designer and i know it -LMFAO" looks overdone but basic and overall i don't like it. Rest looks good - the contrast between the bubbles and such would benefit a bigger difference but with my monitor/color/brightness settings i could see it fine. Try your designs and such with color on a different monitor/tv if you can.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a great responsive design and can be adapted for other mobile screens easily. :)

It's not always the best to show a designers weakness and strengths but I do like how it was shown.

I'm saving it to my list of inspirational works.

Back