Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Design in website

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What's the point with that?

95% of the RageZone community are leechers. And many of them, steals/rips other peoples work and proclaim that it's their own. Nothing much we can do about it, other then closing RageZone. And we wouldn't want that, would be?

I mean, what big deal does it make that he posted this? He'll be hated, that's a punishment enough. I don't see why you even bother to discuss this, nor why closing will help anything.

Beside, the website doesn't even look good. It's old,plain and boring. He uses the same ideas that goes over and over again on many private server websites. Go out of the box, and think up something new.

^Most Loveable and Friendliest Person. Sarcasm, but I do agree with everything you said. That design is totally disgusting, and there's nothing that can be done to improve it. Start over again mate.

The design is by far discusting. I've seen tons more crappy websites then this, and there are ALWAYS things that can be done to improve a website. Heard of editing? Perhaps you should take a closer look in designing before you give out your opinion about them. Obviously, You're hiding behind a mask.

Your post is most likely the dumbest post I've seen on my entire time on RageZone. Sorry, just telling you the truth.

Last edited:
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Whilst I believe his opinion could've been phrased in a more constructive way, I don't believe it's your job to feedback on feedback.

:eek:tt1:

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
What's the point with that?

95% of the RageZone community are leechers. And many of them, steals/rips other peoples work and proclaim that it's their own. Nothing much we can do about it, other then closing RageZone. And we wouldn't want that, would be?

I mean, what big deal does it make that he posted this? He'll be hated, that's a punishment enough. I don't see why you even bother to discuss this, nor why closing will help anything.

Beside, the website doesn't even look good. It's old,plain and boring. He uses the same ideas that goes over and over again on many private server websites. Go out of the box, and think up something new.

The design is by far discusting. I've seen tons more crappy websites then this, and there are ALWAYS things that can be done to improve a website. Heard of editing? Perhaps you should take a closer look in designing before you give out your opinion about them. Obviously, You're hiding behind a mask.

Your post is most likely the dumbest post I've seen on my entire time on RageZone. Sorry, just telling you the truth.

Oh, if you don't find it disguisting, that should say enough about your standards. I've been using Photoshop for 7 years and 3ds for 2 years kiddo. I know when to start over, and when to continue on something. To make that look better, the outcome wouldn't even look alike.

You prove your ignorant nature. If you had looked around to see if I had posted anything, you might have found one of my recent projects. Looks like you're "behind a mask".

If you find my post dumb, read your own again. Then read all those "How do you do this and that" type of posts. I think you'll find out soon enough which one's the most stupid. Have a shot at me, I welcome you. Won't turn pretty though.

I'm not offended at all, and I'm sorry if I offended you. Merry Christmas, and have a nice day.

Last edited:
Back