Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Design] Zepthy Shot

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ZepthyShot

A downloadable service that takes screenshots of your screen and uploads it to the website or you can upload ready images from your pc to the website because its not just a screenshot taker, it's also an image hoster.

Screenshot view page :

TmMJvdy - [Design] Zepthy Shot - RaGEZONE Forums

Download page :

Rey - [Design] Zepthy Shot - RaGEZONE Forums

Register :

Step 1 :

Step 2 :

Step 3 :

*I APOLOGIZE ABOUT THE SIZE BECAUSE PHOTOBUCKET DECREASES IT AUTOMATICALLY*

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Nice design. Simple and clean.

It looks a lot like an admin cp, but there's no problem with that just looks little awk.

----

OffT:

If you were to make this an actual development (coding and everything), I'm confused on why you would do it. There's plenty of screen shot programs out there.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice design. Simple and clean.

It looks a lot like an admin cp, but there's no problem with that just looks little awk.

----

OffT:

If you were to make this an actual development (coding and everything), I'm confused on why you would do it. There's plenty of screen shot programs out there.

This project wasn't my idea, it was for Akash and as usual he didn't pay so I didn't give it to him.. Maybe i would sell it somewhere, you never know.

___

Working on a new design that was meant to Akash but I'll make it and ill release/sell it ;)

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This project wasn't my idea, it was for Akash and as usual he didn't pay so I didn't give it to him.. Maybe i would sell it somewhere, you never know.

___

Working on a new design that was meant to Akash but I'll make it and ill release/sell it ;)

You should ask him why he doesn't pay - because in all honesty, I wouldn't either.

Back