Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Developer Website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like the simplicity of the layout, but you already said it yourself, the code is messy ^^. Separating things could really help you out with tiny errors like the multiple css tags.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Incorrect,
The alignment works well due to the flow of the piece placing the text to align to the left would leave far to much open space on the right. Also if you look properly your eyes are forced towards the box containing the content due to the shadow. This shows the user made a good choice and your idea to remove it would actually negate what you said. With out the shadow your eyes would look first at the navigation then the skill sets rather than the content box.

So I would sadly disagree with you.

I don't think the navigation should be so wide - it could be half of the size that it currently is. Also, the shadows look misplaced - and they don't make any emphasis on the content above, so your reference to shadows does not make any sense. But please note - what Hotcut said was not incorrect, it just differed to what you thought. Same with my opinion.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Not too keen on the design, good try though.

Back