Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dungeon-Run Dragonica web design - step by step

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey ho!
I am actually new in website designing and wanted to share my progress. My website isn't done now, but I'll update you ASAP :)

Honza Steinke - Dungeon-Run Dragonica web design - step by step - RaGEZONE Forums

Has been updated#
I'd like some feedback, suggestions, etc.

Thanks ;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
preview - Dungeon-Run Dragonica web design - step by step - RaGEZONE Forums

Updated. Added Login box, edited the background. Well, please I'd like some feedback.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
View attachment 120138

Updated. Added Login box, edited the background. Well, please I'd like some feedback.
it's better to update on your first post instead

the background image doesn't suite anything, and your right side content, there shouldn't be a big gap on the third one cuz it doesn't look arranged properly, please resize that little mob

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, with the gap, I have already done this, just hadn't uploaded it here.

It's not true that the bg doesn't fit anything. It's the same gape, isn't that something? ;) Well, I also am not well with the background. but I'd like something grey there.

Well, with the gap, I have already done this, just hadn't uploaded it here.

It's not true that the bg doesn't fit anything. It's the same gape, isn't that something? ;) Well, I also am not well with the background. but I'd like something grey there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated @ 2/1/13

Next goal: add background, register pop-up, donate page, vote btt+page

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks decent to me, but from some texts, i can really see that you are new at designing, but if you would try to improve this website with more ideas etc.. this could come up with a very good result :O

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Or not sure if it's the text, but that Donate, Forums and Faq and login/download are really outstanding from the "mainpart" of the website, you should try to keep same style on whole website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated, added a , I think, good background, edited the news thingie, dl and register btts, dl page, important sign

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Theirs no structure, everything is too big and spaced out try and fit the content in a 900px-1000px width. Try and upload it at a higher quality its hard to see the small details.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything does seem a bit big. And that background might be problematic once actually integrated into HTML and CSS.
Maybe try and scale some things down. Like those characters for example.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i love the grey background and everything, im disliking the buttons on the right, no structure, i love the slider and what you did there with the circles.
news is cool, and the logo is cool tho i remember you've copied it from somewhere? :I

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Watcha mean with grey background? I already set a blurred map from the game as bg, with the btts on the right, what's up with them, watcha mean with "no structure"?

About the logo, I've taken just the main shape of the free release of Dragon Saga SEA, edited it and added textures, colors, gradients etc.

<- SEA logo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the website tables are to spread out, everything is too large.
-Try and fit the content in "955px - 1000px" width, reduce the size of the Login & Right Quick Links & Image Rotator tables and put them inside a "955px - 1000px" width at the top.
-Make a background that fades to a solid color, and is resolution friendly.

Back