Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Entity Flyff Template(WIP)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Entity Flyff Template(WIP/LIVE PREVIEW)

-----------

Work will continue on this design soon, again.
-----------

Ok so, I basically started another design after I finished coding up the exalt template. I would like your honest opinion on what could be improved. If you can't give any input or suggestions, please don't post. It's far from being done, although I think it can use a lot more. Also, there's no footer... yet.

Give me your honest opinion. Thanks.

UPDATE: Redesigned Entity Flyff. made it more simple, a bit more bright, changed the art.

Wafuz - Entity Flyff Template(WIP) - RaGEZONE Forums

This is how it looks coded up. Still WIP. Not coding the other pages because I don't feel like it. ;D (BOTTOM IMAGE)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd say you need to work on your placement and layout of content, The site looks small imo.

Reaction score
if you will make slide show on bg will be fine , but like that not ! cuz slide will be bigger+ header etc... not catch eye !
download , here you have a lot resources for flyff , ex: you can make borders bg,slides etc..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd say you need to work on your placement and layout of content, The site looks small imo.
That's not the actual size of the site. It's much bigger than that obviously. Also, please share you think is good site placement if you could be so kind.

@FCV2005: You'll see when it's actually implemented. The slider wont be that big. And thanks for the resources by the way!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Personally, I've let myself be inspired by gaming portals such as Nexon, Gpotato, Netmarble and Hangame. I suggest taking a look at those portals, and see if you can draw some inspiration. :)

EDIT: Oh, sorry. I almost forgot FlyFF's an anime-inspired game. You may want to chose more vibrant colors and soft gradients? Rather than rough edges and bland colors.

Draw inspiration from those sites the content is eye-catching and simple, and they have nice organized layouts.

This was something i did a while back, it suits your scheme. You can try recreating parts you like, hopefully it helps.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks. Give me a chance to finish it, and it'll look better.

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
All those oriental flames etc. Ditch them, you don't need it. In addition to that, they don't fit well to the content. Flyff's an anime inspired game. Use soft gradients and vibrant colors? :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually like them, so I'll keep them. Thanks for the the input though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I actually took some advice from you. I removed the decrotive boarders and stuff to give a more cleaner look. I'll post a preview of the changed things soon.

It's funny cause, some critics say "Oh, it needs borders around it to look more like game site!" I'm not really that good at games sites to be honest. ;/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks oh so much for your inspiring comment, z1. I'll be sure not to take that advice.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well, I've got a couple of things I could suggest.. and I can tell this isn't your first shin-dig, so we'll see how you keep up. First of all, in terms of a color scheme; always use brighter colors. I took psychology for several years, from the very basic to the most advanced courses, and one thing I always learned is that people are attracted to "warmer" colors. In the essence, this means lighter blues, greens, reds, oranges, yellows.. etc. It's all about the color scheme.. then, make the theme to the theme of your website. If you need to include some FlyFF concepts and everything, feel free.. but make sure you're not just adding random characters. Next of all, make sure the header isn't that damn large, that's just just absurd. I've always hated websites with such massive headers, it's mandatory to make it a bit smaller.. and the scrolling screenshot bar a bit smaller as well.

Overall, the general schematics of the website are.. sub-par. I would recommend you place quite a bit more work into this before going public with any such design. Don't get me wrong, I think it's very well designed.. but the world is your critic.

I can see that you haven't designed alot of websites, you should really start from something more simple, bcuz this looks kinda crap :/

Ignore this idiot.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your honest opinion on the design. I do agree with all of your points, about the colors needing to be brighter and the navigating being a bit smaller. I'll try my best to improve these areas.

Really appreciate you taking the time to give good details on the flaws.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for your honest opinion on the design. I do agree with all of your points, about the colors needing to be brighter and the navigating being a bit smaller. I'll try my best to improve these areas.

Really appreciate you taking the time to give good details on the flaws.

Not a problem, I always love to help inspiring graphical designers.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I've got a couple of things I could suggest.. and I can tell this isn't your first shin-dig, so we'll see how you keep up. First of all, in terms of a color scheme; always use brighter colors. I took psychology for several years, from the very basic to the most advanced courses, and one thing I always learned is that people are attracted to "warmer" colors. In the essence, this means lighter blues, greens, reds, oranges, yellows.. etc. It's all about the color scheme.. then, make the theme to the theme of your website. If you need to include some FlyFF concepts and everything, feel free.. but make sure you're not just adding random characters. Next of all, make sure the header isn't that damn large, that's just just absurd. I've always hated websites with such massive headers, it's mandatory to make it a bit smaller.. and the scrolling screenshot bar a bit smaller as well.

Overall, the general schematics of the website are.. sub-par. I would recommend you place quite a bit more work into this before going public with any such design. Don't get me wrong, I think it's very well designed.. but the world is your critic.

Ignore this idiot.

He came to post to this thread in this forum, because he wants advice/feedback and i said my opinion, i got no idea why he should ignore my comment, maybe i was too harsh, but i always just say directly what i think...

The background is amazing, but the panels aren't :/

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
He came to post to this thread in this forum, because he wants advice/feedback and i said my opinion, i got no idea why he should ignore my comment, maybe i was too harsh, but i always just say directly what i think...

The background is amazing, but the panels aren't :/

That's a more suitable answer, but your reply was merely incongruent to what he was looking for in responses. You began by flaming his experience with graphical design, and then went on to flame his work.. that isn't an opinion; that's just hate.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No comments should ever be ignored. We are in the art world, and if everyone said "omg that is amazing" to every single design, then no one would improve. What Zl1s said was actually constructive. He has advised him to start on something easier, so that he can slowly improve rather than throwing himself in the deep end. The only problem is he threw the word poop into the sentence.
Keep this on topic. Help cant be given if the thread is locked.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No comments should ever be ignored. We are in the art world, and if everyone said "omg that is amazing" to every single design, then no one would improve. What Zl1s said was actually constructive. He has advised him to start on something easier, so that he can slowly improve rather than throwing himself in the deep end. The only problem is he threw the word poop into the sentence.
Keep this on topic. Help cant be given if the thread is locked.

Not to get too off-topic here, but defending in my opinion of "justice", how is this post:

I can see that you haven't designed alot of websites, you should really start from something more simple, bcuz this looks kinda crap :/

at all constructive? It didn't say anything that he could improve on, just that he should "start from something more simple" and then flaming his experience with graphics. How, in the world, is that constructive Becca?!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Start from something easier? Oh come on, this design can't be THAT bad....I mean seriously. This probably isn't the worst design z1 has seen. That comment to me implied that I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I'm not new at designing websites you know. I don't expect anyone to praise the design, although I would like some detailed tips on what could be improved, like siles provided. I asked for this in the first post.

I do wish you could have given BETTER criticism, z1, instead of suggesting the whole thing is complete crap. Plus it didn't actually help me in any way.

Anyway, we can just drop this.

Back