Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Entity Flyff Template(WIP)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not to get too off-topic here, but defending in my opinion of "justice", how is this post:

at all constructive? It didn't say anything that he could improve on, just that he should "start from something more simple" and then flaming his experience with graphics. How, in the world, is that constructive Becca?!

"start on something simpler" it is constructive. Yeah he said it in a vague and nasty way. All feedback is good. I've heard far worse about my work in the past.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
"start on something simpler" it is constructive. Yeah he said it in a vague and nasty way. All feedback is good. I've heard far worse about my work in the past.

Alright, my apologies. I'll drop the subject then.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hum...what? Lol. But yeah. Progress has been slow since I got caught up redesigning my website. Updates will soon return once I get everything straightened out. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, I'll be getting back to work on the Entity Flyff Design. I finished up my site redesign. Anyone can check it out if they want. ^^

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Alright, I'll be getting back to work on the Entity Flyff Design. I finished up my site redesign. Anyone can check it out if they want. ^^

I really like the feel of your portfolio page, it's very nicely built (and features some good javascript with the "back to the top" button too). I saw your Exalted FlyFF template (or the image of it) and it looks fairly good too.

When will you be incorporating Entity's page into your portfolio as well?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive feedback, Siles.

Once I get the Entity design done, then I'll post it up on the portfolio page. To be honest, I'm still not happy with the way EntityFlyff Design looks still. It's like... I have the background done and all..and I really like it, but I'm stuck with how I should design the content and columns. >.<

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, basically redesigned the whole thing. I took your advice, Siles, and made the design brighter. I also changed the art as well.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Alright, basically redesigned the whole thing. I took your advice, Siles, and made the design brighter. I also changed the art as well.

Fantastic. When will you be posting any screenshots, or do we have to go through your portfolio to see it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated first post with a screenshot.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, thecodz.

New progress images post on first post.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It looks fantastic, the brighter colors are awesome.. oh and change "See Facebook Page" to just "Facebook" or "Facebook Page."

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't worry, people correcting my spelling is always welcome. Especially in my web designs. I tend to always miss-spell something.

Add some more bottom content. Added a new full sized image to the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The font you use isn't nice, use Arial or Tahoma, the donate text should be the same colour as the other text. You need to work on the glow effect for the homepage. But all together i think its a nice simple theme.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually, it is Arial if you look closely. Its just in bold.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
From what I see so far the background looks nice, are you planning on leaving the rest of the boxes as white backgrounds? I would be interested in seeing something that would complement the Background Design.

Also the Hover for the Navigation Bar (the glow), I feel like it should be something different because the way it is now it looks really out of place to me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do plan on keeping them white, although I might try some other colors. White does seem safe for me right now. And about the background- the logo is complementing it right now as you can see, I could try some other things. Also, the hover I'm well aware of and I know it looks bad. It has this crappy look to it, and it will be changed. It's just a placeholder.

Thanks for the input, Tonygfx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It actually looks kinda amazing xD I would just suggest you putting the navi under the slider. Would look better becuz the little navi sits forever alone in the corner now ;(

Back