Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Entity Flyff Template(WIP)

Reaction score
The font you use isn't nice, use Arial or Tahoma, the donate text should be the same colour as the other text. You need to work on the glow effect for the homepage. But all together i think its a nice simple theme.

Actually, it is Arial if you look closely. Its just in bold.
Hahaha. Awkward.

I like it, even better when it's spelled correctly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The font looks too spaced apart and wide.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, the font is spaced a bit too wide. I actually took your suggestion and used Tahoma instead, and it looks a lot better than Arial. I'll just use Arial for the dummy text. :)

EDIT:

Front page updated with new image.

Footer improved, some fonts changed to Tahoma as PimpinPanda suggested, ranking content added(not final), nav hover is a bit better but it might need a better look(Any suggestions?). Going to start working on the other pages(Register, download and the donate page). I'm probably just going to code the front page and leave the rest of the pages a static image of how they would look coded. I don't feel like coding everything.

I might try and up the resolution of the site to 300ppi. Since the logo on entity flyff will look fuzzy on the iPad, and also look kind of bad on my nexus 10. We'll see.

New image posted for the download page.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update looks much better I like the transparent BG look. For the Rankings you should try alternating colors like White Then the Red-ish Color you used for the "System Min Reqs, and Recomended". When it comes to designing a Page you usually choose a set of colors that complement each other and stick with them. Try to Stick with 2-3 colors and it will make it flow much better.

Reaction score
Update looks much better I like the transparent BG look. For the Rankings you should try alternating colors like White Then the Red-ish Color you used for the "System Min Reqs, and Recomended". When it comes to designing a Page you usually choose a set of colors that complement each other and stick with them. Try to Stick with 2-3 colors and it will make it flow much better.
yep also need a good footer ....and remove that BIG TEXT DOWNLOADS!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the footer is OK. I mean, I don't want to over do it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I didn't make the background myself since I can't draw anime worth sh**. Although I did mix multiple backgrounds together to make one nice looking one. I just basically take art from the original game and make sites out of it, like most people do. I mean, why bother recreating it?

And all I do is just Google it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edited first post with a new image of the site in its coded state(scroll down and you'll see it at the bottom).
Live version coming soon. (Note that it will only be the home page).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks more amazing now dude :) Keep it up :D You suprice me every update on this :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the live preview of this. Plus, I need to discuss with you on Skype soon about some possible suggestions to alter (and hopefully improve) your design quite a bit. I've got some good suggestions. Perhaps I'll get home a bit early from soccer tonight and we'll chat.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh really? I mean, it MIGHT need some fixing up. I'm all open for suggestions to improve my design abilities. :):

Live preview is up. Link's in the first post!

I would really appreciate if anyone could take a look at my CSS coding and give me suggestions on how it could be improved. Thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It may just be your host (or my internet) but the background is loading extremely slow on my end. Overall though, I like the theme. It could use some improvement throughout the actual CMS portion of the page, but it's nice.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
CMS portion? There's actually no cms. Its all static. And about the background loading slow, it could be my host since it's free and all. It also could just be that the background is a bit too heavy.

Reaction score
kinda ugly....tbh...but I like your concept

I spent my time trying to remodify your button and here's my result
Wafuz - Entity Flyff Template(WIP) - RaGEZONE Forums

a bunch more, feel free to ignore if u want to
Wafuz - Entity Flyff Template(WIP) - RaGEZONE Forums

btw is the footer done yet?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL. NubPro, The button isn't final- No need to try and remake it. The whole site is not even done yet. Logo is definitely going to be clickable, obviously! Although I appreciate you pointing these out. Also, no. the footer isn't don either.

By the way, the preview was just to show how the site looks on a browser instead of images. :)

And why would I ignore the extra help?

EDIT: Ok, I fixed some of the issues you pointed out, NubPro. ;)

Reaction score
LOL. NubPro, The button isn't final- No need to try and remake it. The whole site is not even done yet. Logo is definitely going to be clickable, obviously! Although I appreciate you pointing these out. Also, no. the footer isn't don either.

By the way, the preview was just to show how the site looks on a browser instead of images. :)

And why would I ignore the extra help?

EDIT: Ok, I fixed some of the issues you pointed out, NubPro. ;)
I love your dedication :)
your register hover button still ain't suite the design much

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you.

I could switch it to the blue you had made. Although, it might look odd with the blue sky background. :p

Back