Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need feedback

Reaction score
Hey, this is something i have been working on since yesterday, and im a little stuck with it.. And was wondering if anyone could give me some idea, and tell me were im going wrong with it (if i am)

uk03Z - Need feedback - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
mhm...what makes your hover thingy really special huh?

instead put some shadow on the top and end inside it, everything is so boxy and bad arranged, the search text would be better on the left side in the bar and I suggest you not to add button thingy for the navigation, simply use text...bad ingerrish so why not u juz simply view this picture :)

Grenadier - Need feedback - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
mhm...what makes your hover thingy really special huh?

instead put some shadow on the top and end inside it, everything is so boxy and bad arranged, the search text would be better on the left side in the bar and I suggest you not to add button thingy for the navigation, simply use text...bad ingerrish so why not u juz simply view this picture :)

Grenadier - Need feedback - RaGEZONE Forums

Wow, thanks man! Im gonna save that image and try to sort out my mistakes, thats all i needed. :)

Back