Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Feedback - New look for my website

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Really nice site and i love the colours you have used but i have to agree with the other two, the navigation bar is almost unnoticeable , maybe put a colour behind it and make it stand out. How are you going make any money off this?

Reaction score
Really nice site and i love the colours you have used but i have to agree with the other two, the navigation bar is almost unnoticeable , maybe put a colour behind it and make it stand out. How are you going make any money off this?

Not off the hosting lol. I make my money of ad revenue. But i dont advertise on peoples sites. Just on my sign up and login page lol. And yeah, im going to try and change the navigation too lmfao ;)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Not off the hosting lol. I make my money of ad revenue. But i dont advertise on peoples sites. Just on my sign up and login page lol. And yeah, im going to try and change the navigation too lmfao ;)

well thats one way to support your coke :)
anyways its nice:p like the logo

umm why dont u make the content bg roundish like the tabs

Reaction score
well thats one way to support your coke :)
anyways its nice:p like the logo

umm why dont u make the content bg roundish like the tabs

Pay for my coke? Hahaha. But there is a catch to this. We are shadowed by another company called "Hostinger". There are quite alot of people who run on the same program as we do, because hostinger runs our servers. :D But its completely up to us how we use the servers. The Company only steps in to deal with copyright claims, and complaints.

Reaction score
The design looks awfully familiar , something like Primody Gaming Marketplace. But maybe its just my eyes. Anyways , it's still to plain , also a domain related issue , I wouln't sign up to a webhost that has a .tk domain. Also your site seems to be down as of now.

Reaction score
Code:
</footer>
-.-''

the facebook button looks crap, the 'F' isn't aligned exactly in the middle if I'm not wrong right?

and btw the background images doesn't repeat nicely, you can see there's a line thingy between, I suggest you to add "position:fixed" that bg images will follow your screen even when u scroll around

Reaction score
Update - Alot has changed. Using a new domain as of now : . Got rid of the background and the Facebook button. And included a live chat system. :D

The design looks awfully familiar , something like Primody Gaming Marketplace. But maybe its just my eyes. Anyways , it's still to plain , also a domain related issue , I wouln't sign up to a webhost that has a .tk domain. Also your site seems to be down as of now.

Primody? Haha, no. Primody looks much better than that, and it pops out more haha.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd suggest adding a highlighting feature to the header. What I mean is;
If you go to the header of RageZone and mouse over 'My Profile, Settings, Log Out, etc' a blue box highlights the text. Something like that would add a nice effect to the website.

Back