Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Need Feedback] Portfolio

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Greetings,

I am Hassan Althaf, and I am creating a website for myself, but I am looking for feedback to ensure a professional image is created in my potential clients minds. I will inform you when there are updates time to time and you guys can give me feedback to improve. Thanks!

Reaction score
It seems like a standard bootstrap template that you can download from anywhere. Furthermore you couldn't have designed your signature, how are you going to design websites? I like that you're persistent though but it's been almost 2 years since you've been working on your websites, and yet you still haven't managed to do anything "unique". Not to mention that you've only managed to designed like 3 pages from your whole blog/portfolio or whatever you call it, which again contain universal elements that I have seen several billion times before. Frankly I would have given up by now.

But hey! Don't let my bad review put you down, keep practicing, because practice makes a master.

Needless to say that portfolios are really a designers, and video directors/creators thing, as a coder has nothing to display in a gallery, so if you intend to go for PHP only thing, this isn't really for you.

Also I would very much like if you would post a screenshot too? Because your post seems awfully empty ....

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@Mucski its not a standard template I downloaded.. I used Bootstrap to code my own design.. and wow..

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think the site conveys a professional image. The design is inconsistent. Try and choose more appropriate media (icons, colors) and focus on better negative space (look at your margins).

You should also complete all pages before launching a website as this may otherwise deter your audience. Remember also that displaying skills as a percentage or other measurement is almost always going to be an inaccurate representation.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I don't think the site conveys a professional image. The design is inconsistent. Try and choose more appropriate media (icons, colors) and focus on better negative space (look at your margins).
Being more descriptive would help a lot if you can spare some time.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

You should also complete all pages before launching a website as this may otherwise deter your audience. Remember also that displaying skills as a percentage or other measurement is almost always going to be an inaccurate representation.
It is just a sandbox domain of mine. I put up my wip stuff on that. my actual domain is something else.

Reaction score
I won't consider this as a design, simply because the assets used are taken from bootstrap.

To start off a design from scratch, everything is done by yourself or modified to suit your needs. Elements are coded purely on your own without depending on bootstrap. Thus, you will able to learn further in both design and coding aspects.
However, this may increase the time to finish a project exponentially.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@NubPro I coded the complete design on my own by modifying the elements of bootstrap.

Reaction score
NubPro I coded the complete design on my own by modifying the elements of bootstrap.
Now, this is what you have coded.
gmxG1ht - [Need Feedback] Portfolio - RaGEZONE Forums

Bugs:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not bad as a TEMPLATE :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This one isn't template, tbh is better to pay a designer to make one for you since you know that isn't so easy...

-xDragon

Last edited:
Back