Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fictional Website Design

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I designed a fictional website, just to build up my portfolio. The mobile version isn't done, but I posted of preview. I probably won't update the images, just wanted to show what I've done so far. I only did a register page. I plan on doing the forum design and contact list. Also, it won't be coded because I'm lazy. :)

Wafuz - Fictional Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. I said I wouldn't update the images, but I did anyway. I finished the mobile version just to complete the post.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
As you know, I really like your designs you've caught the grasp of web 2.0 really well, however, I think to give the site a little more spark is to incorporate better fonts. I think your designs will improve 100% more if you fiddle with fonts a bit.

Good luck mate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its an Online Game a Private server of Tales of Pirates Private server i just want a simple same what you did on the fiction but a Gaming website with this things News,Donation,Register,Vote,Mall,Forum,Ranking if you want to see what i'm talking about look at this websites:
, and this so that you can have an idea on what i'm talking about

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would be glad to make you a design, but not for free. Please PM me if you're willing to pay. ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hm for your service for redesign game pannel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Clear and functional but in mine opinion - too sad. Try to make something special with font, bold it or something.
Everything is ok, but the login panel is too empty.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
powerBlazed (late reply): Gotcha. Thanks for the input. I think I really do need to get into better typefaces in my designs. I don't quite understand the "Too sad" part very well. Maybe because the colors are too brown?

Back