Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fiesta - Launch/Event Page WIP

Success and nothing less
Reaction score
This was initially intended to be coded awhile back, but due to turbulent server stability, I never got around to code it. The design and code is close to done, but it would be great to get some feedback on it. Ignore the date on the picture. As I said, it was intended to be coded awhile back.

The website a collab with PimpinPanda & FCV, so credit goes to them as well.

Manova - Fiesta - Launch/Event Page WIP - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love the navigationbar with the buttons.

Only thing I don't like is the BG, but you can change that in like 10 minutes I guess. (It looks to full and random.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice navigation. generally is good. i dont understand bottom (image with auction house?)

also

title (Relase...) is weak :D You should make clearly typography, without "ugly" effects.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Auction House image was meant to be the title for each tab but i didn't really get around to finish those. The font for the release isn't the best but its still pretty clear and i would of chose to make them a goldish style but Manova wanted them to be blue, but i like the effect it attracts the viewers attention.

Back