Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff Gold Template

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Total Time Work : 5-8 Hours
Live Preview : Not Exist
@resources / deviantart / google / flyff global (art work - > renders)
@original size : 1000x? content / 1600x? background

FCV2005 - Flyff Gold Template - RaGEZONE Forums

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks amazing, i really love it, i just hope that Kiddriu wont find anything leeched from these again...

All Good,:thumbup:

Background,
The background really does not match the design , It is far to bright for such a dark design and the background stands out more than the design it self. A darker wallpaper with some c4d and flare work would match a lot better and would work well.

Game Start Button,
The game start button seems to be lacking something. It seems pretty dull compared to the surrounding effect. Maybe a slow glow with maybe a render on low opacity with maybe an orb style lighting.

Navigation,
The text needs some work. It looks a bit flat and the colour really does not seem vibrant anoth [The Text that is]. Also the light purple on the right side needs to be toned down slightly and you should add a matching rock type texture rather than the current one to better match the rest of the design. Also a slight shadow under the navigation area would help the navigation stand out better.

Side Bar,
The Header Text could do with some work also. Again as with the navigation the text seems very dull and does not stand out very well.

The News Area,
I don't understand the weird wavy top bar you have going on. It seems really out of place and personally it seems to lower the designs level not increase. The next issue is colour. The main colour is a dark purple / blue mix yet suddenly the news area is in brown. The colours don't blend either it just seems to be wrong.

Footer,
I would personally lose the pattern bar at the bottom. It does not match any part of the rest of the design nor does it seem to gel well with what you have.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well the news top effect is leeched frome zipher mu but no problems :))
anyways its nice but the bg those line pattern mess it up abit beacouse of the cd4's maby changing the big blue circle ones ore somthing with the lines the logo is well applyed :)

Reaction score
Well the news top effect is leeched frome zipher mu but no problems :))
anyways its nice but the bg those line pattern mess it up abit beacouse of the cd4's maby changing the big blue circle ones ore somthing with the lines the logo is well applyed :)
hahahah zhypermu, grudge,fortress,bloodmu all from nocturnal are made from my resources ... Lautaro made .... :)

Reaction score
layers +layers+layers effects , optical flares, fractals ... some images from games , wallpapers ...
i will make some tutorials . just here exacly what u wanna know !
I REALLY WANT TO KNOW RIGHT NOW!! REVEAL YOUR SECRETS!!!
btw where do you find such amazing background??

It's amazing!!

Reaction score
was maked by me long time ago ... when i made a template for Flyff Gold !

female
male

exacly what u wanna know how was created?

Reaction score
was maked by me long time ago ... when i made a template for Flyff Gold !

female
male

exacly what u wanna know how was created?
hahaha xD maybe you should keep the secrets yourself :)

but where do u search for those rendeR?

Reaction score
renders are made myself , + some overlay effects, really now, if you want to know some thing how was made , tell me , edit image and show me exacly ... i will make tutorial!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back