Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff Template Design (RE-DESIGNED)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Site is being coded now with the new design. First post updated. I'm trying to get the design as close as I can to the PSD.

EDIT: Also, I'll be using the for this site with custom changes.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, thecodz.

I just finished coding the login form. The footer is also done, and it's a sticky footer too! So this thing will stay at the bottom no matter what. I always had issues with footers. xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download pages is almost done. Updated first post.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, so I re-arranged the log-in and removed that div for the trailer video. I realized it wasn't very important. Also made some buttons and put them in the old spot the log-in used to be.
Wafuz - Flyff Template Design (RE-DESIGNED) - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, so I re-arranged the log-in and removed that div for the trailer video. I realized it wasn't very important. Also made some buttons and put them in the old spot the log-in used to be.

Looks amazing man! keep it up! :)

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ohh yeah looking alot better already, but now you should concentrate on the borders, because if you look like navigation borders, you'll see a little white border, dunno if you did it there purposely, but it's making the website design look bad quality in my opinion and on "Game Features" and "News and Updates" you'll see the shape on right side is looking very pixeled and is not really fitting in the design because of that.

Same white border is in some other places too, but you can spot those places by yourself too, i think :O

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do agree with you, Z1ls. I think you're talking about the white shine(Well.. it was supposed to look like shine.). And the pixelation is probably from the boarder graphic being sharpened a bit too much. But I'll look into that.

Thanks for the input!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just re-designed the register page a bit. First post updated. The submit button is not done.
I'm going to start coding the register page soon.

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
You need to work on your layer styles and work on better borders, and also, when doing the background, as in the girl and bg or w.e, try blending them all together, now it just looks like you pasted them ontop of each other and lowered the opacity, I would work on dodging some of the parts and work with the lighting, all the little features that help make it look more realistic, but since I'm a bit too late, hopefully, you'll take my tips into consideration the next time you design something like this. :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, Tiretism.

Regarding the background, rest assured that there's no opacity manipulation. I actually added more background to the original image. The bottom part of the background I made myself. Therefore, there's no copy and paste. I've blended the background the best I could, and what I think looks best.

here's the actual background.

Also, the borders. When you say I need to work on my the borders, what do you mean? More detail? more effects? I think they look fine. I've tweaked them and took some tips from others who commented earlier.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, YondoX.

Coded up the register page. 80% done. I have to style the submit button and fix some missing things.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well the site is basically coded, (HTML and CSS I mean). Just cleaning everything else up and it should be done. I will be starting on another flyff template. This is basically all just to fill up my portfolio.

Thanks for all the helpful tips, guys. Hope to get more comments from you on my next template. :D:

Last edited:
Back