Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FlyFF Web design

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.

I've lately gotten into website designs, and I need some criticism. What do you think?

Frostbite - FlyFF Web design - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Texture/Background wise it's pretty good (Download, Register buttons, Sidebar textures, border textures etc.). But the text on the footer, sidebar has some problems.

On the footer you have dark on dark. The sidebar the text just seems too small and doesn't fit with the rest of the design. Also, some of the text is awkwardly placed and/or not aligned or spaced out evenly through its parent container.

The slider/gallery is also in an awkward spot. You usually want to have those near the top.

Last, the tabs/announcements background (dark grey) doesn't seem to fit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah thanks! I'll work on text~
Bakey, the image at the top is actually the main slider if you've not realised. The gallery at the bottom is just auto playing screenshots of ingame, while the main slider is pretty much promotion.

Thanks!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Completely agreeing about the grey background and the footer. I might suggest, try adding a frame or at least edges to the small slider. Edges like those on the TOS button. Maybe do the same tabs/announcements could also go with either a frame or edges. Give it a try :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Your left side blocks could have better fonts and design.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your left side blocks could have better fonts and design.

I see :eek: I would actually like to aim for a simple, clean looking font though, which is what I that is atm.

Back