Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forum Design

Reaction score
Hello,

I was designing this out of boredom, again, I wanted to design it to improve my skills and I used Synergy Gaming/Victus Online as a base to work from.

Please tell me honestly what you think. Its Not 100% completed.

Cyndaquil - Forum Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank You,

P.S. Some of the images used are not my images :)!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Too lazy to PM...However.
It definitely looks good even though it isn't completed. Eye candy! ;D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Its not too bad. Bright colours should be added to make it more attractive

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's with the anti-theift patterns? I mean it really doesn't help, for instance if I wanted to rip using the screen shot removing the pattern would be fairy simple.

On the other hand the design is nice though I feel like the topic headers are out of place when comparing them to the rest of the design.

Reactions: 404

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Nice design you have here, you've improved since your last design. (ArtUK)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's with the anti-theift patterns?

I know... He has a PSD from me and Manova, That's were the color scheme & most of the images came from. Anti-theft should be Art-Works with detail & took along time to make, The size of image isn't even 100%!

Reaction score
I know... He has a PSD from me and Manova, That's were the color scheme & most of the images came from. Anti-theft should be Art-Works with detail & took along time to make, The size of image isn't even 100%!

As I said to you on skype; it was designed to be used - but Manova didn't like it - I continued with it. I am not claiming that parts are mine, I can quite clearly outline which are not mine. The header, the Category background, the logo. Thats about it.

Thank you mcaso - I left a lot of room because I didn't know if I was going to make a side bar for it or not. But yes I agree I will be shrinking the sides in.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats basically everything that needs some knowledge....

Back