Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Found an old website from 2016

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
So back in 2016 I started working on a wiki like website for dota 2 and diablo 2. It was for a small community. Never really got around to finishing it due to complications with the community. It was far from finished, It just brought back some old memories I thought I'd love to share!

In diablo 2 there are items that have whats called "history", since there is a lot of duping that goes on in that game, expensive items are required to have history of its previous owners before people would consider buying it.

The main purpose of the website was to give players an updated list of rare items and their history. Here is some features:

08 items list + history
Trusted + reputable diablo members (based else where, not by me)
updated S/A reports and links
reputable services (levelers, clashing etc)
Item information
Class Information
Latest News
Bugs and tricks
Bots and programs
Much more

The dota 2 section was quite simple. It just gave information about heros and items. This was never built into a CMS tho, and with the amount of changes Dota 2 has had, I'm glad I didn't continue the project. I would have spent hours updating the site :*:

url=i.gyazo.com%2Fd2de6586ec0cf53c818755819b75390d - Found an old website from 2016 - RaGEZONE Forums

?url=i.imgur.com%2F4kqurK3 - Found an old website from 2016 - RaGEZONE Forums

?url=i.imgur.com%2FkSh4pZF - Found an old website from 2016 - RaGEZONE Forums

?url=i.imgur.com%2FcIg276e - Found an old website from 2016 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back