Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Game-Servers WIP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys :) I'd like to show you my newest piexe of work :)
It's a website design for a game server files shop...
gejmserva - Game-Servers WIP - RaGEZONE Forums
Please leave c&c

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
The navigation is nice, although I will say I'm not keen on the effect you've placed everywhere - at all.
It's this simple, sleek design, then there's just that satin/wave effect stuck in places making it look quite bad overall.

I feel the main content isn't enough, it's lacking quite a bit. I'd say get rid of that satin/wave effect on everything (Current tab, social icons etc) so it's a solid color - That'd look better in a simple design such as this one.

And lastly, possibly where the "Tera Online" is, scrap that, and in two columns give several little sections going downward instead of just the one.

The design could be a lot better of standard than it currently is, but a good try nevertheless.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll try on this editing it.. it's WORK-IN-PROGRESS so.. I'll do it your way :)

I don't really understand this... the tera online thingy is just an example one... there will be alot of those sections, just didnt want to multiple them and place...

And lastly, possibly where the "Tera Online" is, scrap that, and in two columns give several little sections going downward instead of just the one.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you want that effect of colors slowly transitioning into a darker/lighter shade try a simple gradient effect on the images. The overall layout is alright however it seems a little empty. You may want to add possible side menus and a footer. If you want email me and I can help you out with some pointers.

Back