Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My First Gaming Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is my first design of ragnarok
please help me if something wrong in this template
YodnoX - My First Gaming Design - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its pretty good but you could re-edit on the social pages like making it blend on the page .
add borders to it or something.
and always put the logo where viewers will see it first , like on the middle , top , etc etc. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would change the character at the bottom. It doesnt blend with the style at all... Those "runes" are prety cool but i would delete them from the bottom. Also move the "navi" a bit. It looks just as it was randomly put in the design. Put them in a row. And increase the distance between the navi and the social sites

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would change the character at the bottom. It doesnt blend with the style at all... Those "runes" are prety cool but i would delete them from the bottom. Also move the "navi" a bit. It looks just as it was randomly put in the design. Put them in a row. And increase the distance between the navi and the social sites

thanks i would apply those

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try using cleaner renders, Like the halo around the bottom corner render takes away from the design. Also you might want to space out the 3 columns a bit more than having them so close together.

r63

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Really nice layout, does it work on IE?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think its great, especially for a first design. I look forward to seeing your future designs :)

Reaction score
The fact that the 3 chars are covering the background makes me to reply on it. The banner is just a few tops of some heads. I personally wouldn't make the "nav" like that.

Really nice layout, does it work on IE?

Lol.. Are you serious? It's only the design. He's looking for opinions on what he should do in his design. Every design could work on IE(9 is what I hope you're trying to say) if you just code it right.

Reactions: Jax
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should think about using the for your layout. I mean, the first think I noticed was the navigation bar. Doesn't it look odd to you? The navigation should be aligned next to each other at least, the social icons need to fit the layout(meaning, they need to be aligned with rest the of the content in the site). Also, try to make the fonts' for the nav, site and the social icons a bit smaller.

Now the footer is looking OK so far. That character on the left is totally KILLING the footer! He's out of place, plus it's very poor quality pixel wise.

ONE MOOOAR THING! The logo shouldn't be on the right side of the site. Why? I can't really explain why, but it should always be on the left side or the middle(I guess someone could correct me if I'm wrong. I guess that's just the standard way of doing it. And you think you could alter the Ragnarok logo to a color that matches the background a bit? The blue seems off for some reason. Maybe it's just me. ^^

Hope this helps you.

Reaction score
Holy cow.....did u even put ur efforts?
Everything looks like a copy paste job to me
Wut kind of nav is that o.o and some random social icons hanging up right there '-'

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
How come in the bottom corner it says © 2009?

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
The navigation seems like its all over the place, but on the other hand, not too bad. :wink:

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Seems a bit fishy that the copyright is in 2009 so will close. OP prove you made it by PM to me. Will remain closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back