Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Google 2.0 Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had to put an external link, due to RageZone not displaying it all because of the size.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not loving the brown bg puts me off tbh. I like the sleek design though. Neat.
Glowing effect is good on google.The glow is not needed on the 2nd text imo.

Gj.

Reaction score
It doesn't look bad, although the background would have been better fullscreen. Google likes to put their colors all over their logos (blue,red,green,yellow), and doubt they'll ever stop doing that. So this looks more like a one day doodle instead of a permanent Google replacement. Also the resolution you did there is awfully low, however I love the minimalistic elements provided.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Also the resolution you did there is awfully low, however I love the minimalistic elements provided.

Probably because he saved it as a gif ... I don't see any animation though ? o_O

For the design : Same as the posts before mine said.

Google mostly tries to keep their site super minimalistic. Only the doodle changes. So they would probably not choose a background like that. Stays white most of the time.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The overall design looks quite decent, however, I don't think this is a realistic change to google's design. But it's still a nice layout, that can be used for other types of websites.

Personally though, I don't quite like the new logo.It looks blurred, instead of glowing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As Detox stated above, this is something Google would change it's design too. These seems more of like a 0.1 version instead of 2.0, but that's just my opinion. The site is fine in a way.. but it needs a lot of improvement since not much was done to it. The spacing is a little off which should be fixed, and that text glow is just horrid. Just leave it plain and simple as the rest of the design, that un-needed glow just ruined the simplicity and minimalist feel of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back