Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[W.I.P] GunZ website design

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Critical Comment's are welcome! Also i will update here everything on what the website has so on.

ElvMbRc - [W.I.P] GunZ website design - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The backround behind the clan vs clan just gave me iGunZ downloader nostalgia.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How much do you reckon you will be selling this for?
I am interested!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How much do you reckon you will be selling this for?
I am interested!

All i can say is do not expect it to be less then 100$, Also the website is limited for just one person, This is to keep the website unique.
Any rip's will be reckon with.

I just want to learn to multiply and nothing to sell sophisticated!
please teach me ?

Sorry i'm not a great teacher haha.

Reaction score
Nothing bad to say about it really. Easy to be coded, simple, yet effective. Although seems to me I've seen that menu style already somewhere ...

Oh, yeah ... this looks like a copy of Tera Online website ... their old website that is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing bad to say about it really. Easy to be coded, simple, yet effective. Although seems to me I've seen that menu style already somewhere ...

Oh, yeah ... this looks like a copy of Tera Online website ... their old website that is.

Thank you for liking the website, Never seen the first website of tera but i see it as a compliment.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's awesome to see that people are still designing/developing for gunz, thought that gunz would have already died :D

This design looks awesome in my opinion, not really gunz themeish, but good that you try something new there :)

Reaction score
It looks decent.

The render in the background has some obvious pixelate rough edges around him.
I find it funny cause most of the stuff are based/leeched from GunZ netmarble design and all those logos which belong to respective server. Regardless, they blend in well. However, you should think of designing a layout which span 100% across the width of a monitor - Responsive Design, thus it will really make us of 1080p screen and empty spaces.

By the way, where can I get the background (not the gunz render)?

The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
It looks decent.

The render in the background has some obvious pixelate rough edges around him.
I find it funny cause most of the stuff are based/leeched from GunZ netmarble design and all those logos which belong to respective server. Regardless, they blend in well. However, you should think of designing a layout which span 100% across the width of a monitor - Responsive Design, thus it will really make us of 1080p screen and empty spaces.

By the way, where can I get the background (not the gunz render)?

I wouldn't call it leeched, just used for examples, obviously when it gets coded they will be replaced with our own images. The GunZ server logos are also examples but when we finally do support particular servers the logos that remain will be the ones that we officially support.

Back