Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Halloween forum skin review

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have created many styles for my new forum, Discussion Lounge. Please take a look at these skins and tell me what you like about each one and how it can be improved?

blue - Halloween forum skin review - RaGEZONE Forums

hallowee - Halloween forum skin review - RaGEZONE Forums

xmas - Halloween forum skin review - RaGEZONE Forums

newyear - Halloween forum skin review - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow, I think these look really nice :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback, I agree with what you're saying about the colours not looking overly good for the Halloween theme. Although I did think because as discussion lounge is a student forum I didn't want to over-do the Halloween too much. I could add some other things to the style, any Halloween related suggestions?

Also, what do you think about the other styles?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
The skins are mainly festively themed because of their colour schemes, if you gave them more features, instead of having just a colour scheme it could be better. On the Halloween one I'm not too keen on the Halloween and cauldron logos. On the first skin the lounge sofa thing logo's quality is a bit poor, however there is a skin I love from the selection. The Christmas one, I love the images used however it can be improved! Nice work. :):

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
When i clicked on it i was hoping for some like orange halloween theme. It could really do with some pumpkin icons like when theres a new post the eyes are lighted and when its old its no lights. When its locked there isn't a craved face.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay excellent feedback! I have designed a completely new layout and am getting a lot of positive feedback from the change. Check it out at and let me know if you like the improvements and possible provide some feedback?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Okay excellent feedback! I have designed a completely new layout and am getting a lot of positive feedback from the change. Check it out at and let me know if you like the improvements and possible provide some feedback?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, just google "Discussion Lounge", it's the top one (discussionlounge - co - uk)

Back