Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

'Hosting' website design, critique would be appreciated ;)

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello, all.

I was bored today, and so I designed a hosting website template, to my personal liking. It may not be to everyone's taste, but I'd sure as hell like to know what bits you don't like (unless it's all of it, in which case, you can refrain from speaking ;3).

It's in PNG format, but flattened because I don't wish for you to use the images, or what-have-you. I do plan to code this for a particular hosting website, providing it's 'up to scratch'..

9KVpc - 'Hosting' website design, critique would be appreciated ;) - RaGEZONE Forums

I am aware of the 'empty space' above the footer links. I will rectify that, by inserting some 'logos' representing the 'powered by' strip most hosting websites display.

Some will also notice a resemblance between this and the XBOX dashboard. This IS the case. It's the reason I designed this.. No images have been ripped, copied or what-have-you. The top bg is compiled by myself, using several freely available 'retro-style' orange images, and the colours are as close the the dash as I could get...

Thanks, in advance ;3

Warm regards,
~Jak

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lovely Jak, If you would ever like to open a Hosting Business, PM me as I have a great reseller.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind offer, but I currently run a website hosting and solutions company with my friend.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
o_O

I'm genuinely really surprised at the reactions. Thankyou ;3

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha, thanks. I did comment on the little empty place above the footer links, and when I come to code, I will make extra sure padding and margins are precise, and 'evenly' spread.

Many thanks ;)

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was considering developing it into a template and selling on ThemeForest..

But, I agree. It does look a little templatish..

Back