Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Landing Page

Reaction score
Cyndaquil - Landing Page - RaGEZONE Forums

I dunno how it turned out, I think it looks alright, but not the best - Opinions?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What Muscski said. Also, I would recommend using a grid system if you haven't. The content as I see it is not aligned. For example, the employee profiles.. err or CEO profiles- are not aligned with the top content. The short type is spanning way beyond to the right. Or maybe you could just align the top content with the bottom. The company names also need to be aligned.

But overall, it's getting there. Are you missing a logo by any chance? :p

Reaction score
What Muscski said. Also, I would recommend using a grid system if you haven't. The content as I see it is not aligned. For example, the employee profiles.. err or CEO profiles- are not aligned with the top content. The short type is spanning way beyond to the right. Or maybe you could just align the top content with the bottom. The company names also need to be aligned.

But overall, it's getting there. Are you missing a logo by any chance? :p

Thanks for feedback both of you.

Its a landing page, was doing it via a tutorial to see how it turned out, its meh xD.

The ones at the bottom are testimonals.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes it is alright but change is dark color and also font size. it is difficult to read.

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Minimal doesn't necessarily mean bad, I personally prefer minimal designs for pages like yours (landing pages). However, like what has been suggested above, some more use of colours rather than shades would help it out. Also, I'd change the colour of the green button, it seems a little too bright at the moment.

My suggestion: #27AE60

Back