Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LastChaos Template

Reaction score
FCV2005 - LastChaos Template - RaGEZONE Forums

Time : 7-9h (PSD/HTML/CSS)
Total Time : 3 Days (integration php)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Design looks like your others a lot, same colours and everything.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
agree. but yeh try to think outa the box tho youre still gooood

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wasn't this design from the purple looking one with the cool background you made?

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Navigation,
The navigation looks out of place and does not really work well with the design. The broken effect why nice has no corresponding point with the rest of the design. This to me just looks personally weird.

Background,
Personally I feel there is far to much going on in the background and having seen the animated version it just as over active. The renders do not fit to well with the actual background and look simply just placed on top of the background rather than merged to fit the design properly.

Account Panel,
I first must point out the sword and the lack of work that seemed to go into it. I can not understand why you left the sword looking very basic and with not colour fitting to match the colour of the design.
Next the issue I notice by far is the amount of empty space between the Account Panel header and the content. Is there a reason for this at all?
The final issue I notice is the buttons. The rest of the design is one type yet your buttons use a different style completely meaning they do not match. Why they may look good there is again as with the navigation no corresponding part with the rest of the design.

Top 5,
There is no real issue here except the huge spaces between the header text and the view full ranking text. Again I do not understand the point.

Server Info,
More likely the only one with out a huge space on the header and it looks far better for it. My only issue with this is the header does not seem aligned properly. Then again looking at all the headers it seems its to do with how you did the under line header effect.

News Unselected,
The last issue is the news that is unselected seems to dark and blends to much with the background to be noticable. I would have went for a slight lighter colour just so it stood out more.

Overall,
Try to make sure every part has a matching counter part to bring it in as a full design. Also try to use colour masks to make things fit better into a design. The current lack of colour editing on renders is a real let down to the rest of the design. Nice design.

Reaction score
Navigation,
The navigation looks out of place and does not really work well with the design. The broken effect why nice has no corresponding point with the rest of the design. This to me just looks personally weird.

Background,
Personally I feel there is far to much going on in the background and having seen the animated version it just as over active. The renders do not fit to well with the actual background and look simply just placed on top of the background rather than merged to fit the design properly.

Account Panel,
I first must point out the sword and the lack of work that seemed to go into it. I can not understand why you left the sword looking very basic and with not colour fitting to match the colour of the design.
Next the issue I notice by far is the amount of empty space between the Account Panel header and the content. Is there a reason for this at all?
The final issue I notice is the buttons. The rest of the design is one type yet your buttons use a different style completely meaning they do not match. Why they may look good there is again as with the navigation no corresponding part with the rest of the design.

Top 5,
There is no real issue here except the huge spaces between the header text and the view full ranking text. Again I do not understand the point.

Server Info,
More likely the only one with out a huge space on the header and it looks far better for it. My only issue with this is the header does not seem aligned properly. Then again looking at all the headers it seems its to do with how you did the under line header effect.

News Unselected,
The last issue is the news that is unselected seems to dark and blends to much with the background to be noticable. I would have went for a slight lighter colour just so it stood out more.

Overall,
Try to make sure every part has a matching counter part to bring it in as a full design. Also try to use colour masks to make things fit better into a design. The current lack of colour editing on renders is a real let down to the rest of the design. Nice design.

thank you so much i will next time , maybe on next design !

Back