Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

League of Legends Boosting site

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Going to be posting some WIP for a boosting site I'm making.

For those who don't know what boosting is. Its when a high ranked player plays on your account and ranks you up.

I'm going to be working on the fonts a bit later after I block out the website. I'll also be posting a live preview when its finished for anyone that wants to take a look.

yKsLdLZ - League of Legends Boosting site - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have already one !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have already one !

It is a design :D

MUNoob, you do same great job. My opinion for you is:

Start using fonts like Poppins, Roboto and so on

I can see on your Menu for example, you just used fonts like Arial, Tahoma... try to keep up with the newest google fonts

and start using bootstrap grid

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Boosting is always some risk, even if the owner of service is very professional he probably employs many boosters and it's not possible to control them all, some of them will not use vpn or flame very often in the game and you will get banned because of that, that happens sometimes, but with trusted website chance for it is really low. I remember when my friend one time used boosting which he found here: , and he was really satisfied

Back