Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

LinedPaper - Landing Page [2nd Attempt]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey, I made this design a few weeks ago and decided to code it, but I got lazy ;P therefore I'm just going to release it here.

Doctorate - LinedPaper - Landing Page [2nd Attempt] - RaGEZONE Forums

PSD Download:

Tell me what you think. Second attempt at Photoshop Designs, don't be too harsh. ;)

Edit: Yes I know the buttons look a bit out-dated but the original plan
was to put some Bootstrap-style buttons when I coded it.

eg.
Doctorate - LinedPaper - Landing Page [2nd Attempt] - RaGEZONE Forums

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Everything looks way too big. Also, designing for 1024x768 is impractical.

Reaction score
You named your work "lined paper" yet it gives no feeling of any paper like text or elements, the only thing associated to that name is the background. I have repeated this over the course of years to many designers, making your copyright big, will just make your site ugly. Nobody cares about copyright texts, it's why it's small, or even hidden on most professional websites.

MC Web Designs
Reaction score
As previously mentioned, doesn't give a "lined paper" effect. Perhaps adding some textures. Font is good however it can be improved, I'd also recommend using Web2.0 / Bootstrap buttons or forms for the majority of the time unless obviously the design doesn't suit, or you're doing a Retro site.

Good attempt though keep us posted with more work!

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The web is flexible. ^^

I think wider designs look better and give more of an insight as to how it will look on bigger screens.

Have you considered reducing the size of your text and elements? They're way too big. It'd be nice to see someone actually reflect the feedback by making alterations accordingly, for once...

Back